abduction Afghanistan Assam attacks on journalists Balochistan Bangalore Beyond Broadcast Beyond Broadcast09 Burma casualties China citizen media citzen media conflict conflict reporting Congo craft digital activism digital media digital media and conflict early warning earthquake edit wars elections Free speech Gaza Georgia Global Voices Global Voices Advocacy gvsummit08 Haiti humanitarian information human rights ICT ICT4D incitement India insurgency international law Iraq journalism kashmir Kenya Lebanon Nagaland natural disaster Naxalities offline online censorship Ossetia pakistan Palestine participatory media Passing the Baton peacekeeping photography photo manipulation political violence public diplomacy public media radio Russia separatist conflict separatist movement South Ossetia Sri Lanka surveillance terror uncensored reporting USIP walking Zimbabwe
- RT @jonathanstray: Just in time for #misinfocon: my brain dump on propaganda and counter-propaganda. jonathanstray.com/networked-prop… 1 day ago
- RT @evacide: It turns out that Germany's BND spied on large numbers of foreign journalists: spiegel.de/international/… 2 days ago
- Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent boingboing.net/2017/02/23/ari… 3 days ago
- RT @globalvoices: Her Syrian Resistance: Into the Deep Podcast buff.ly/2lcIqJg "how do we wade through the news?" w/ @Marcellita &… 1 week ago
- RT @article19law: #FakeNews is non-issue. Issue is whether ppl can access and seek diverse sources of information & critically engage with… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License, unless otherwise noted.