abduction Afghanistan Assam attacks on journalists Balochistan Bangalore Beyond Broadcast Beyond Broadcast09 Burma casualties China citizen media citzen media conflict conflict reporting Congo craft digital activism digital media digital media and conflict early warning earthquake edit wars elections Free speech Gaza Georgia Global Voices Global Voices Advocacy gvsummit08 Haiti humanitarian information human rights ICT ICT4D incitement India insurgency international law Iraq journalism kashmir Kenya Lebanon Nagaland natural disaster Naxalities offline online censorship Ossetia pakistan Palestine participatory media Passing the Baton peacekeeping photography photo manipulation political violence public diplomacy public media radio Russia separatist conflict separatist movement South Ossetia Sri Lanka surveillance terror uncensored reporting USIP walking Zimbabwe
- RT @tanyalokot: And here's Irkutsk. Russian anti-corruption protests in ca 80 cities today. Hashtag is #ДимонОтветит, inspired by exposé on… 1 hour ago
- RT @AricToler: Olgino, Savushkina... and now Beloostrovskaya. Meet the new home for the Petersburg troll factory (per RBC/Meduza) https://… 3 days ago
- RT @zeynep: Basically, people, from now on, your *full* browsing history will be sold to whomever. Use a (non-free) VPN if you don't alread… 3 days ago
- Excited to see launch of @rankingrights today! rankingdigitalrights.org/2017/03/23/201… 3 days ago
- Another take on #fakenews; how it has played out in Hong Kong over the past three years: globalvoices.org/2017/03/22/hon… @globalvoices 3 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License, unless otherwise noted.